Sunday, August 17, 2008

The First

Yesterday was my first ever Warped Tour! O and let me tell you it was pretty amazing...
Cue list of Shows:
11:45 - The Classic Crime!!!
12:15 - Norma Jean!!
12:55 - We The Kings
1:45 - Alesana!!!
2:15 - Rise Against
3:45 - Against Me/ Bring me the Horizon
4:15 - Mayday Parade!!!
4:45 - Cobra Starship
5:15 - From First To Last
5:45 - Story of the Year
6:10 - Devil Wears Prada!!!
6:45 - Say Anything
7:15 - Gym Class
7:45 Angels and Airwaves!!!
8:15 - Anberlin!!!!!
**exclamation marks denote extra excitement
So pretty much a full and amazing day....and yet I couldn't get enough, cause right after getting home went to play fugitive at Axiom...yeah I'm nuts...but at least I got chased this time, stupid Caleb =), and distracted them enough to get Kinsey and Natja back to Axiom.

Quote of the Day: "Our lives begin to end to day we become silent about things that matter." -Martin Luther King Jr.

No comments: