Wednesday, August 13, 2008

And Thus it Begins...

Welcome to the beginning of my journey as a blogger!
Hopefully I'll be able to overcome this Alexithymia of mine, and share with you regularly whats on my heart and mind.

I really don't know what to begin with (cue the inability to express in words my emotions)....yesterday was one of the most fun and craziest concerts I have been to in a loooong time! All the bands were wonderful but Devil Wears Prada, by far was the best performance I have seen since Emery. And beside the amazing music, the people also made the night. I mostly hung out with Caleb, Tyler, and Alyssa (Caleb's girlfriend) who made the concert twice as fun. I have to say Alyssa is one of the most spunky and tough girls I have met in a long time, throwing kids around and getting smashed in the faced and still kept on rocking...so cool. So between the music, putting people on Tyler's team, and nearly being shanked outside of the theater...it was one of the funnest nights I've had in a long time.

So theres the most updated snippet of my life to date...
Love you all,
~[N}athan

Quote of the day: Phil. 4:8 " We are spiritual beings, and everything that touches our lives has spiritual implications."...

1 comment:

LaurenM:] said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.