Thursday, September 27, 2012

Life in the Closet

In at least two recent catch-up conversations with other PCV’s, a question has been presented to me with the same wording that created a rather dubious double-take: “Are you out of the closet yet?”

Of course they were referring to my extravagant life-style within the Health Centre’s newly-built utility closet, but the question none-the-less left me raising an eye-brow for five seconds before it dawned on me to exactly what they were talking about.

The sentiment left me realizing I haven’t discussed my current living situation, nor posted pictures. Therefore I thought it a necessary next topic, and thus I present,

The Closet:



This is where I sleep.





The "Office"

 
Where I cook.

This be the “bathroom”

(Choo and water are located outside. This is the water tank and the outside of my closet)



The conversations also left me with the inspiration for the new title of the blog.  Therefore I present "Life in the Closet"

No comments: